Parents use embarrassing Facebook photos to punish daughter
Faccebook punishment - Courtesy: Gawker
Some Wisconsin parents took a 21 century approach when punishing their disrespectful daughter, public shame.
They posted embarrassing pictures of themselves on her Facebook page.
According to Austin Mac, who says his sister is the disrespectful girl in question, his parents took his sibling’s phone, took several candid shots and uploaded them to social site.
What was the crime deserving of such punishment?
Mac said sister “got fresh” with their parents.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him