Hurricane Sandy: Google’s hurricane crisis map
As Google has done in the past, the company has created a “crisis map” that details storm tracks, Red Cross locations, storm preparedness, emergency shelters and much more at an interactive map, available here. The link will work on your regular web browser or your smartphone.
Although Oklahoma won’t feel the wrath of Hurricane Sandy, those with relatives and an interest in what is being touted as a “Super Storm” may want to pay close attention as Monday wraps and Tuesday starts this week.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him