Hurricane Sandy cuts North Carolina Pier in half
Credit: Justin Grizzard (Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/SaveTheCape)
KILL DEVIL HILLS, N.C. — Justin Grizzard posted this photo of the Avalon Pier in Kill Devil Hills as it was being torn apart Monday morning by Hurricane Sandy.
The NC DOT also posted this photo of the NC 12 temporary bridge at Hatteras.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him