Car hits woman checking on dog in road
OKLAHOMA CITY – A woman was struck and killed by a car while checking on a dog she had hit with her own car.
Oklahoma City Police said the woman was in the middle of the street and the driver did not see her.
The victim’s adult son witnessed the accident.
Police shut down a portion of NW 164th St. in between May Ave. and Penn. for nearly two hours Wednesday night.
Police have not identified the victim.
The driver is cooperating with police.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him