Parents tackle drunk, half-naked man at HS football game
AUBURN, Cali. - A drunk, half-naked man was “leveled” by parents at a high school football game.
It’s being called the play of the week.
Witnesses said they saw 25-year-old Patrick Hurley walk out of the trees, hit the fence and fall over it before walking out onto the field.
The Arnold, Missouri, native later told officers he’d been drinking absinthe.
While in custody he professed to be on some kind of religious odyssey.
He’ll probably want to remove these moves from his playbook for the future.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'