Second arrest in murder case
OKLAHOMA CITY — Authorities make a second arrest in a murder case from last month.
The Oklahoma County Sheriff’s Office Warrant team arrested Erica Bonner, 20, on first degree murder charges in the case of Tiyrell Lomack.
Lomack was killed September 16th in the 1100 block of SW 32nd Street.
Cienna Doddles, 14, was arrested September 21st.
Bonner was arrested Tuesday afternoon without incident at the Will Rogers Public Housing Addition.
She is being held at the Oklahoma County Jail.
September 16th police responded to a home invasion cal and found Lomack inside with gunshot wounds.
Officers say the scene looked as if there had been a fight leading up to the shooting.
Police say Bonner may have been part of the group and then ran from the scene, leaving the victim to bleed to death.
Lomack was taken to the hospital where he died.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him