Woman leaves ‘single mom sorry’ tip on $138 bill
A photo of a receipt allegedly left by a single mother at a restaurant has gone viral after it was posted on Reddit.
The bill, which shows a charge of $138.35, has a note that reads “single mom sorry” on the tip line, implying whoever signed the bill did not have enough money to tip the waiter or waitress.
The caption with the photo on Reddit reads: “I’m sure $140 could have gotten you and your kids a week worth of groceries, but instead you spend it one one meal?! For shame!”
Do you think the ‘single mom’ was in the wrong?
What are your thoughts about tipping in restaurants?
Post your comment below and vote in the poll.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger