Thunder outlasts Portland in home opener
OKLAHOMA CITY – The OKC Thunder rolled to a 106-92 win Friday night over the Portland Trailblazers in the thunder’s home opener.
Russell Westbrook’s 32 points and Kevin Durant’s 23 points led the way to victory for the Thunder. Kevin Martin – a recent incoming trade after “Fear the Beard” James Harden left the team just a week ago, added 19 points, including three 3-pointers and six untouched free throws.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him