Decision 2012: Complete election information
Pres. Obama is the projected winner of the 2012 presidential election.
As of early Wednesday morning he has 303 Electoral College votes, Gov. Romney has 203.
All Oklahoma State Questions passed.
Even though Oklahoma voted for Gov. Mitt Romney, Pres. Obama won the required Electoral College votes and is the projected election winner.
Rep. James Lankford, Rep. ReFrank Lucas, Rep. Tom Cole and Sheriff Whetsel all celebrated victories as expected.
See if you voted on your beliefs or just for the person. Who do you side with? Take the quiz here.
All State Questions passed.
PASSED: SQ 758: Limiting ad valorem taxation on valuation increases
PASSED: SQ 759: Prohibits certain preferential treatment or discrimination
PASSED: SQ 762: Modifies the power and authority of the Governor and Pardon and Parole Board in the parole process for nonviolent offenders
PASSED: SQ 764: Creates the Water Infrastructure Credit Enhancement Reserve Fund; allows the OWRB to issue bonds
PASSED: SQ 765: Repeals sections of the Constitution relating to the Department of Public Welfare, its commission and director; grants the Legislature the authority to create and direct the administration of a department to provide for public welfare
PASSED: SQ 766: Exempts all intangible personal property from ad valorem taxation
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him