Raging house fire, $100K in damage
OKLAHOMA CITY — Fire crews extinguish a huge house fire that ignited early Monday morning at a home near NW 73rd and Santa Fe.
When firefighters arrived, the house was fully engulfed in flames.
Crews fought the fire from the outside because the home was empty.
The house is in a wooded area, so firefighters had to watch for burning embers in case the fire spread.
Officials report approximately $100,000 in damage.
They are still trying to pinpoint a cause.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online