Dealing with post-election depression
OKLAHOMA CITY – Experts said some voters will be thinking about the election months after visiting the polls.
If the candidate voters chose didn’t win, some citizens may experience a bit of depression.
Dr. Melissa Rich, counselor and depression expert, spoke with us about post-election depression.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Parent's worst nightmare caught on camera as alleged burglar breaks into nursery
- WATCH: Why you don't take a 'selfie' right next to a moving train
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring