Woman gets 10 years for killing Chihuahua
OKLAHOMA CITY – A woman found guilty of killing a Chihuahua will spend five years in jail, half of her 10-year sentence.
A court decided 25-year-old Kammie Lindsey killed the dog in August, during a fight.
It happened at a home on 62nd St.
“A man and woman were inside arguing and the woman, at some point, picked up a small Chihuahua and slammed it to the ground,” OKC Police Master Sgt.Gary Knight said.
Police also arrested Lindsey on a slew of charges, including prostitution and drug changes.
“Animal cruelty is serious and stuff and I don’t believe in hurting dogs, but I don’t know, it’s kind a steep, 10 years,” neighbor Susan said.
For the prostitution charge, Lindsey will serve 30 days in jail, and five years on the drug charge.
All charges will run concurrently.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns