Police find pipe bomb in SW OKC home
Police said they were looking for 50-year-old Roger L. Sherman, who has previous violent offences; his bond was revoked.
When officers arrested Sherman, they said he led them to believe bombs were in the house on the 2800 block of S.W. 79th St.
Along with the pipe bomb, officials also found other chemicals and explosive materials.
All dangerous materials have been removed from the house.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger