4 Seniors: When to worry about memory loss
We’ve all had a name on the tip of our tongue and we’ve all misplaced our keys.
But many seniors are troubled when a surge of forgetfulness makes them fear they’re facing dementia or Alzheimer’s.
Savvy Senior columnist Jim Miller gave us the details on National Memory Screening Day next Tuesday.
Get more info at SavvySenior.org.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'