Granny arrested for huffing, endangering grandson
OKLAHOMA CITY — Oklahoma City Police arrested a grandmother Wednesday, accused of endangering her grandson.
“There were citizens in that area who were calling about a woman pushing a stroller who also appeared to be huffing paint out of a bag,” Oklahoma City Police Sgt. Jennifer Wardlow said.
Officers arrested Lisa Harper, 52, on charges of public intoxication and child endangerment.
According to the police report, Harper was “disoriented and spoke with slurred speech.”
“Officers did see a half-empty bag of spray paint,” Wardlow said. “She also had the spray paint all over her face. So they did have evidence to back up that they do believe she was huffing paint.”
Harper has a long history with the Oklahoma County jail, including several felonies, mostly misdemeanors.
Harper has been arrested 176 times.
The 2-year-old boy is in state custody.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online