Man rescued after Yukon grain elevator accident
YUKON, Okla. – A man has been rescued after a grain elevator accident at Yukon’s Best Flour.
Thursday afternoon he was taken to the hospital in unknown condition.
Officials said the man’s leg got caught in the belt of grain elevator in downtown Yukon.
They have not released the man’s name or what caused the accident.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'