Okla. Twihards camp out for Breaking Dawn: Part 2
OKLAHOMA CITY – Outside Harkins Theatre in Bricktown, the fans camped out.
One of the big requirements: fan gear.
From 10:45 a.m. on, Harkins planned to show every Twilight movie, from beginning to end.
The grand finale, of course, the final film.
“We’ve been preparing for this for weeks; this is a huge deal,” theater spokesman Josh Harlow said about the hundreds of fans camped out for the show.
The theater handed out swag and other gear to commemorate the event.
“Ever since I started the first one, it just went, zoom,” fan Penny Barnett said. “It was just, I don’t know, the fantasy and the romance in it. It was great, I thought.”
The dozens camped out for the last of the series seem to feel the same way.
According to Harkins’ website, the Thursday’s 10 p.m. showing is already sold out but plenty of showtimes Friday are still available.
MORE INFO: Breaking Dawn: Part 2 at Harkins
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse