One dead in double shooting
OKLAHOMA CITY — Oklahoma City Police are on the hunt for a suspect involved in a double shooting that killed one man.
Thursday night police responded to a call of shots fired at the Country Oaks Apartments near NW 150th and May.
When crews arrived, they found one injured victim and one dead victim, both had been shot.
The Medical Examiner is working to confirm the identity of the fatality.
The survivor was rushed to the hospital.
He is also a suspect in the case, who will be charged with felony murder and robbery.
Police believe the victims and suspects were involved in a drug deal.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- 'Super' exercise helps mother lose 110 pounds, secret in 'core'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom