Troopers search for driver in overnight interstate crash
OKLAHOMA CITY– Troopers are still investigating a mystery surrounding an overnight crash on Saturday.
Officers were called to the area of I-40 and Choctaw Rd. after a bad wreck occurred along the highway.
When they arrived, they found that one person was ejected from the SUV and another person had crawled out of the wreckage.
However, the passengers claim that someone else had been driving the car when it crashed.
Police searched the area but couldn’t find anyone, even after using infrared technology to scan the woods.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'