Victim fighting for life after being hit
OKLAHOMA CITY– A pedestrian who was hit by a car Saturday night is fighting for their life.
Police were called to N.W. 10th St. and MacArthur Blvd. around 9:15 p.m. Saturday after receiving reports of an accident.
Officers say the driver stopped and questioned by police at the scene.
Meanwhile, first responders say that victim suffered multiple injuries and was rushed to a local hospital.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger