Holiday Helpers for The Children’s Center
BETHANY, Okla. — You can be a blessing to a child with special needs this holiday season by participating in the Holiday Helpers program at The Children’s Center.
Holiday Helpers is the private hospital’s annual gift drive.
The Children’s Center’s Melissa Richey talks with NewsChannel 4′s Ali Meyer about the event.
For more information about the Holiday Helpers toy drive visit The Children’s Center’s website.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich