Black Friday Frugal Friday
Black Friday didn’t wear you out? Looking for free, fun and festive ways to entertain the family now that you have digested your Thanksgiving feast?
Friday, Nov. 23
Starts at 6 p.m.
Parade viewing areas open at 4 p.m.
(Regatta Park, Boathouse District & Wiley Post Park)
FREE Holiday family event featuring as many as 20 decorated boats and spectacular fireworks display in the Boathouse District.
The new Lincoln Blvd. bridge over I-40 is now open for access to the Boathouse District.
Nov. 23 – Nov. 25
Features traditional village tours with hot chocolate, Native American miniature ornament workshop, kids Christmas ornament workshop, stomp dance and gift shop holiday sale.
Get $25 from American Express if you spend $25 on Small Business Saturday.
Where to shop and how to get your $25 here.
Nov. 23 6 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Corner of Reno and Mickey Mantle Dr.
On display until Jan. 1.
Devon Ice Rink at Myriad Botanical Gardens
Nov. 23 – Feb. 3
Skate rental $3
Monday & Tuesday : 3 – 8 p.m.
Wednesday & Thursday: 3 – 10 p.m.
Friday & Saturday: 10 a.m. – 11 p.m.
Sunday: 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Automobile Alley Lights on Broadway
Nov. 23 – Jan. 1
N.W. 4th St. to 10th St. on Broadway Ave.
Saturdays with Santa
Nov. 24 – Dec. 22
Devon Energy Center
333 W. Sheridan Ave.
Admission is free.
Meet Santa and his crew, write letters to the North Pole, create your own holiday crafts and enjoy holiday musical entertainment.
On select Saturdays, a few of Santa’s live reindeer will join the fun and families can play in snow flurries!
LINK: Full Saturdays with Santa activity schedule
Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark starting Nov. 24
$10 hour-and-a-half session
Purchase your tickets online at Ticketmaster.com
- Sessions begin every 2 hours starting at noon: 12 p.m., 2 p.m., 4 p.m., 6 p.m. and 8 p.m.
- Chesapeake Snow Tubing is open every Saturday and Sunday, beginning November 24
- December 20 - January 5, snow tubing will be open daily.
- Closed on Christmas Day. Last session on Christmas Eve will start at 4 p.m.
Free Crystal Bridge Sundays at Myriad Botanical Gardens
Nov. 25 – Dec. 23
6 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Guests of the Myriad Botanical Gardens will receive free admission to the Crystal Bridge Tropical Conservatory each Sunday, Nov. 25 – Dec. 23 from 6 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Guests will enjoy free hot cocoa and entertainment.
Continental Resources Free Movie Mondays
Nov. 26 – Dec. 31
Every Monday night at 7 p.m.
Click here for a full list of holiday movies, show times and to register in advance.
Free Museum Sundays
Noon – 5 p.m.
Dec. 2 - Oklahoma City Museum of Art
Dec. 9 – American Banjo Museum
Dec. 9 – Red Earth Museum & Gallery, with an open house event
Dec. 16 - Gaylord-Pickens Oklahoma Heritage Museum
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle