Last chance to get letters from Santa
If you want a letter postmarked from the North Pole your window of opportunity is still open but not for long.
Every year the U.S. Postal Service offers holiday letters and cards to be stamped with “Santa” as the sender.
The deadline is Monday, Dec. 10.
To take advantage, you need to place the card or letter from Santa in its envelope with first class mail stamps.
You should also have the return address as “SANTA, NORTH POLE.”
Place the card in a larger envelope with the correct postage and address that to:
North Pole Postmark Postmaster
41-41 Postmark Dr.
Anchorage, Alaska 99530.
There are also 48 post offices with holiday-related names.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts