SandRidge Energy under investigation
OKLAHOMA CITY – Another Oklahoma energy company is under investigation.
Monday a New York law firm announced it is trying to determine if the SandRidge Energy’s top leaders mishandled their responsibilities to shareholders.
The investigation stems from allegations made public in a recent letter from a large SandRidge shareholder.
The letter suggested reforms were needed, including reconfiguring the board and management.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him