Man shot in the head at metro apartment complex
OKLAHOMA CITY – A man was shot in the head and the gunman fled the scene on foot.
It happened just after 3 p.m. Tuesday in the Emerald Court Apartments on N.W. 23rd St.
Investigators are working to learn what happened leading up to the shooting and if there is a connection to the gunman and the victim.
Oklahoma City Police tell they are speaking with a person of interest.
They are not calling him a suspect but detectives are interviewing a man who might live in another building.
The victim was taken to an area hospital in serious condition but is expected to live.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich