Million dollar winner in Okla. but no jackpot
Powerball officials confirmed that there are two winning tickets in the second-biggest lottery in history sold in Arizona and Missouri.
Oklahoma didn’t win the jackpot but a $1 million winning ticket was sold Thursday in Collinsville.
Rollo Redburn, Oklahoma Lottery Executive Commissioner, said Oklahoma’s winning ticket was one of 58 across the county.
The ticket had all five numbers but didn’t have the Powerball number.
The two winning tickets from Missouri and Arizona will split the $587.5 million jackpot.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- 'Super' exercise helps mother lose 110 pounds, secret in 'core'
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom