Man’s body found along highway overnight in Edmond
EDMOND, Okla. – Authorities are working to identify a body found along I-35 overnight in Edmond.
Detectives are investigating the Hispanic man’s death as a homicide.
Officials said his body was found on the shoulder on I-35 between Danforth and Covell around 4 a.m. Saturday.
Police have not released how this man died.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse