High-pressure water main break causes traffic hazard
OKLAHOMA CITY – Crews have controlled a high-pressure water main break that caused a traffic hazard on N.W. Expressway Monday afternoon.
Witnesses in front of the Bob Moore Buick GMC dealership said the water was shooting across all lanes of traffic like a geyser.
“Water started coming up here on the asphalt, all of a sudden ‘boom!’ There it goes, a rainbow of water on the Northwest Expressway,” Chad Richardson said, Bob Moore Buick GMC salesman.
Authorities have not said what may have caused the break.
No serious injuries were reported.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns