Police arrest victim’s relative in Norman stabbing
NORMAN, Okla. – Police have arrested a suspect after a man was stabbed in his own home Monday.
Police said the victim’s family member, 23-year-old Ryan Corley, is being held in the Cleveland County jail for assault and battery with intent to kill.
The Norman man is in the hospital fighting for his life.
Police said they got a call for help from hunters hill road in northwest Norman.
When they arrived they found a man in his mid-40s had been stabbed several times by a male member of his family.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- 'Super' exercise helps mother lose 110 pounds, secret in 'core'
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom