Toddler drowns in OKC home bathtub
OKLAHOMA CITY – Emergency crews were called to a home in the 800 block of N.W. 39th St. after a neighbor alerted them to a possible drowning.
When authorities arrived they found a toddler who was previously face-down in the bathtub.
That little boy was rushed to the hospital for treatment but later died.
Police have not released any information about what may have led to the toddler’s death.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger