Toddler drowns in OKC home bathtub
OKLAHOMA CITY – Emergency crews were called to a home in the 800 block of N.W. 39th St. after a neighbor alerted them to a possible drowning.
When authorities arrived they found a toddler who was previously face-down in the bathtub.
That little boy was rushed to the hospital for treatment but later died.
Police have not released any information about what may have led to the toddler’s death.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns