Police chase speeding suspect in car, on foot
OKLAHOMA CITY — Oklahoma City Police arrest a suspect after a lengthy overnight car and foot chase.
The chase started about 11 p.m. Monday at NW 10th and Indiana.
Police attempted to pull over the suspect for a faulty tag light, when the driver took off.
The suspect driver led police on a lengthy chase through city streets, at speeds in excess of 60 mph.
Officers put down stop sticks which flattened the suspect’s tires.
However, the driver refused to give up, continuing the chase on the rims before bailing out of the vehicle at a dead end road and running across I-44.
Police arrested the suspect near NW 28th and Grand.
No injuries were reported.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse