Transients blamed for vacant house fire
OKLAHOMA CITY—A vacant house goes up in flames after a transient tried to light a small fire to keep warm.
However, those flames got out of control and quickly spread to the attic area.
Firefighters rushed to the home in the 3500 block of S. Shields around 6 a.m. Saturday morning.
They were able to quickly put the fire out.
Fortunately, no one was injured.
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- 'Super' exercise helps mother lose 110 pounds, secret in 'core'
- GRAPHIC: Oklahoma man said he found his stolen mule tied to tree, starved to death
- UPDATE: Crews find body investigating carbon monoxide leak at home in northwest Oklahoma City