Chandra Turner’s parents reach out to public
A family searching for justice is reaching out to the public.
It was just last month Garvin County investigators announced they were taking another look at the death of an Oklahoma women who died in 2000.
Chanda Turner, 23, was found shot to death outside her home in Pauls Valley.
Her death was initially ruled a suicide but family members have insisted for more than decade something more sinister was involved.
Chanda’s mother and father, Donna and Joe Turner, joined us in the studio to talk about her death.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse