Man thinks of others on coldest day of winter
On one of the coldest days we have had so far this winter, an Oklahoma City man thought of others without coats.
Yousef Kazemi dropped off about 50 coats for the Brad Edwards Warmth 4 Winter program Monday.
Kazemi said the coats were from three families and they were all glad to be a part of the coat drive.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse