ODOT: Major roads clear after frosty start across state
I-35 around mile marker 55.
All highways are clear after a frosty morning across the state, according to the Okla. Dept. of Transportation.
ODOT is reminding all drivers to be alert during the changing weather conditions.
· Be aware of "black ice," which looks wet on the roadway but is actually a thin layer of ice.
· Check road conditions before getting out on the roads.
· Remain alert to possible slick spots, especially on bridges and overpasses.
CURRENT ROAD CONDITIONS, call the Department of Public Safety's ROAD CONDITIONS HOTLINE at 888-425-2385.
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle