ODOT: Major roads clear after frosty start across state
I-35 around mile marker 55.
All highways are clear after a frosty morning across the state, according to the Okla. Dept. of Transportation.
ODOT is reminding all drivers to be alert during the changing weather conditions.
· Be aware of "black ice," which looks wet on the roadway but is actually a thin layer of ice.
· Check road conditions before getting out on the roads.
· Remain alert to possible slick spots, especially on bridges and overpasses.
CURRENT ROAD CONDITIONS, call the Department of Public Safety's ROAD CONDITIONS HOTLINE at 888-425-2385.
- 'I blame both sides,' Oklahoma militia members join fight against feds
- Land Run reenactment takes a dangerous turn at Mustang elementary school
- A mother's love: Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter in Pit Bull attack
- Biological mother wants adopted son back from powerful family