Transients more at risk in frigid temperatures
OKLAHOMA CITY – Officials said the man’s body pulled from a N.W. Oklahoma City creek Monday is that of a transient who most likely lived nearby.
Authorities said the man was found in the water near N.W. 3rd St. and N. Penn. Ave.
They said this appears to be a tragic accident.
Officials have not released the identity of the victim.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him