Junk Hippy Roadshow stops by our studio
OKLAHOMA CITY— Well if you are still in the market for unique gifts for some people on your shopping list, a fun event with everything eclectic will be heading to town this weekend.
The Junk Hippy Roadshow is stopping at the Centennial Building at the Oklahoma City State Fairgrounds on Saturday, Dec. 15 and Sunday, Dec. 16.
The show features handmade, vintage, repurposed and antique items for sale from more than 100 vendors across the Midwest.
Shoppers can head to the fairgrounds from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Saturday and 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Sunday.
Admission is $5 per person and children 13-years-old and under are free.
For more information, head to the Junk Hippy website.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Parent's worst nightmare caught on camera as alleged burglar breaks into nursery
- WATCH: Why you don't take a 'selfie' right next to a moving train
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring