Work downtown or traveling through there? Expect a few traffic changes over the next few days.
Downtown Traffic Map illustrating current traffic conditions
Downtown traffic conditions for Dec. 17 – 21
- Hudson from Reno to NW 13th OPEN to two way traffic
-Hudson from Reno to NW 13th will open to two way traffic before the morning rush on Monday, 12/17.
- Kerr reduced between Hudson and Harvey 12/14 at 6 p.m. – 12/16 at 5 p.m.
- Kerr will be reduced from Hudson to Harvey to one west bound and two east bound lanes of traffic on Friday, 12/14 at 6 p.m. through Sunday, 12/16 at 5 p.m.
- NW 4th reduced between Harvey and Robinson 12/15 from 7 a.m. to noon
- NW 4th will be reduced between Harvey and Robinson to one east bound lane on Saturday, 12/15 from 7 a.m. to noon.
- Couch open between Hudson and Walker
- Couch is open between Hudson and Walker. Parking lanes remain closed while crews complete amenity zone work, parking for the Museum of Art is located on Kerr.
- East side of Walker from Main to Kerr closed
- The east side of Walker from Main to Kerr is closed for utility relocations.
- Colcord from Lee to Walker closed
-Colcord from Lee to Walker is closed while crews continue to relocate utilities.
- Kerr between Robinson and Broadway closed
-Kerr closed between Robinson and Broadway for private downtown renovations.