Woman loses wedding ring in courthouse security
NORMAN, Okla. – While going through security, a woman lost her wedding ring at the Cleveland County courthouse on Tuesday.
“I’ve called the Sheriff’s department; they told me to call the sergeant. I called the sergeant [and got] no return call,” Sanders said.
We took Sanders to the Sheriff’s Department in Norman on Friday, where she finally spoke with a deputy who could help her.
“I just want it back; I mean, it’s my wedding ring, it’s what he proposed with,” Sanders said.
Cleveland Co. Sheriff spokesperson Meghan McCormick said the courthouse was thotroughly searched on Tuesday by courthouse personell and everyone in the courthouse was told to be on the lookout for the ring.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse