Thunder take the court for practice with seniors
OKLAHOMA CITY—Members of the Oklahoma City Thunder hit the court Saturday but it wasn’t for practice or even a game.
The team showed up at the Woodson Park Senior Activity Center to help some senior citizens stay fit.
The players showed the group how to stretch and do some low-impact basketball drills.
One Thunder superstar says the group may be 55-years-old and older but he had a hard time keeping up.
Kevin Durant said, “I got to keep up with them. They are doing a great job. I think I am the one who is slacking off a bit.”
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him