California man arrested for making threats against L.A. elementary schools
A Pomona man has been arrested after allegedly making a criminal threat against numerous Los Angeles-area elementary schools on Facebook. Kara Finnstrom reports.
Kyle Bangayan, 24, was arrested Sunday at what is believed to be his parents’ home in East Hollywood.
the Los Angeles Police Department said, “Also found and seized at the residence where Bangayan was arrested were nine firearms, including rifles, a shotgun, handguns and ammunition,”
The Facebook posts did not specify schools, but they did mention the school shooting in Newtown, CT.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns