Man accused of shooting plot against Cordell school
CORDELL, Okla.—A man is behind bars after being accused of threatening to bring a gun and start shooting inside an Oklahoma school.
According to authorities, 21-year-old Christopher Thomason allegedly made threats against a school in Cordell while on an Internet chat board earlier this week.
With the help of the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation, the Washita County Sheriff’s Office was able to arrest Thomason just before 9 p.m. Saturday.
He faces three felony charges for the crime.
We’re told he was booked into the Washita County jail on two counts of terrorism hoax and one count of violation of the Oklahoma Computer Crimes Act.
Thomason attended high school in Cordell but police have not released further details.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'