Two arrested in Walgreens shooting; heist
OKLAHOMA CITY—Two people are now in custody after police say they allegedly robbed a local Walgreens store.
Surveillance footage shows a man and a woman walking into the store near SW 59th St. and Pennsylvania Ave.
Once inside, they jump behind the pharmacy counter and walk towards the clerk.
At one point, you see the man pull out a gun and point it at the pharmacist.
Investigators say the man fired his gun at least three times while in the store but no one was hit.
We’re told the pair stole Oxycodone and Loratab before making their getaway in a white minivan with tinted windows.
Police say they caught up with two people suspected in the heist.
They arrested 35-year-old David McLendon and 30-year-old Angelique Earls early Saturday morning near I-40 and Council Rd.
Detectives believe they may be the same pair responsible for robbing other pharmacies around the city.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him