Harrah house fire destroys home
HARRAH — a house fire on Christmas day put the damper on a Harrah family. Their single-family home was completely destroyed.
The family’s pet kitten started making noise and alerted the two family members that something was awry. Those occupants – including a Harrah public school teacher – are crediting their family pet for helping to save their lives.
The Red Cross is helping the family with housing arrangements until the situation can be assessed and the family can move forward with permanent housing arrangements.