Harrah house fire destroys home
HARRAH — a house fire on Christmas day put the damper on a Harrah family. Their single-family home was completely destroyed.
The family’s pet kitten started making noise and alerted the two family members that something was awry. Those occupants – including a Harrah public school teacher – are crediting their family pet for helping to save their lives.
The Red Cross is helping the family with housing arrangements until the situation can be assessed and the family can move forward with permanent housing arrangements.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich