House fire claims five lives, including four children
OKLAHOMA CITY – Four children and one woman are now confirmed dead in a house fire in NW Oklahoma City.
Just before dawn ths morning, the fire erupted at 2812 Dorchester in Oklahoma City. At the time, there were seven people inside the home.
The four children ranged in age from two to eight, and all who died in the fire were related. As of early this morning, there were crime scene investigators on the scene trying to determine the cuase. It ie believed that no smoke detectors were in operation at the home as well.
Updates to come as they are released.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns