Fishy mystery at an Okla. state park
LONE WOLF, Okla. – An Oklahoma state park is dealing with a stinky mystery.
Dead fish have been showing up by the hundreds along the shore of the lake at Quartz Mountain State Park.
Park officials said they’re not sure why or how the fish died but believe it is from natural causes, not something man-made.
The State Wildlife Department is planning to visit the park to conduct tests to see what is behind the die-off.
The lake remains open although it’s not exactly a good spot right now for a stroll beside the water.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him