4 things that will cost more in 2013
Count on four things which will cost you more in 2013.
Looking for a new set of wheels?
The sticker price for a new car may give you sticker shock.
Last year’s drought means this year’s grocery prices will rise 3 to 4 percent.
Overall, employee health care premiums are going up as much as 6 percent, as employers pass along the cost of their increased premiums.
Also, state universities will cost more.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger