Developmental Screenings At Area Libraries
The Child Guidance program at the OKC-County Health Department will offer developmental screenings for children birth to five years old at the following libraries on the corresponding dates.
Bethany – Friday, January 4, 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Midwest City – Wednesday, January 16, 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Warr Acres – Wednesday, January 23, 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Southern Oaks – Wednesday, January 23, 12:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Edmond – Wednesday, January 23, 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Northwest – Thursday, January 24, 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Del City – Monday, January 28, 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
These will be individual sessions lasting approximately 1 hour with a Child Development Specialist, Speech/Language Pathologist and/or a Behavioral Health Specialist. Sessions include discussion about the normal range of early development as well as any parenting questions that the parent may have in the areas of Speech, Language, Development, and Behavior. Sessions are by appointment only. There is a small fee for screenings. Medicaid is accepted. No person will be denied services for inability to pay. Please call Child Guidance @ 405-425-4412 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 405-425-4412 FREE end_of_the_skype_highlighting to schedule an appointment.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Parent's worst nightmare caught on camera as alleged burglar breaks into nursery
- WATCH: Why you don't take a 'selfie' right next to a moving train
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring