Former reserve officer, foster parent arrested for “sexting” teen
WAURIKA, Okla. – A Waurika man has been arrested for having inappropriate sexual communication with an underage girl.
OSBI said 42-year-old Robert Gutierrez, Jr. was texting a 15-year-old girl.
They said Gutierrez was the teen’s foster parent several months prior to the explicit texts.
The girl’s current foster parent alerted police to the crime.
Authorities said he turned himself in at the Jefferson County Jail.
Gutierrez was a reserve officer for the city of Ryan at the time.
He has been charged with Engaging in Sexual Communication with a Minor by Use of Technology.
He is being held on a $20,000 bond.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him