Woman desperate to get dog back
OKLAHOMA CITY — This new year didn’t get off to a good start for an Oklahoma City woman who claims her dog was stolen when she let it outside on New Year’s morning.
Sandra Moon says she let the one year old yorkie-poodle mix outside but as she was running back to her apartment — Lucy runs toward a white car leaving the retirement home and hasn’t been seen since. The puppy goes everywhere with her owner.
Lucy’s parrot playmate Murphy misses her too, he perches over her basket of toys playing by himself. Lucy weighs about five pounds, has a black back but has tan face and paws and tummy. Moon made flyers offering a $300 reward with no questions asked.
“Bring her back to me please. Mood said. “She sick she’s hypoglycemic and she has to have certain shots she has to take. If you try to get her vaccinated she’s going to die so please just bring her back to home to me please.”
Moon said she has filed a police report. Anyone with information should call 405.639.4380
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'